Kompas

Jawa Pos

Media Indonesia

Koran Tempo

Republika



Gatra

Femina

Matabaca

Noor

Annida





Jumat, 28 Maret 2008
Once Upon A Time
I hate you enough to walk away and never turn back when time
goes by without you along the fading way crystallize the one-path
along my eyes and cheek as you go away..

I hate you enough to see the storm behind you already tear me up
and make me believe that my heart is not always come along
with my mind nor my one-body as you go away..

I hate you enough to wait a day after the day that I blessed for
bringing you back right into my eyes through my one-dimension
with the storm behind you following as you go away..

I..
We..
A lot..
Indeed..
And only..
That much..
Only that much..
Without you inside..
......................
................
.........
...



I hate you enough to understand one-moment that we had
once upon a time..

Label: